Dec 29, 2010

The 2010 Sceptical Award

Since the blog A Magical Journey only started in March of 2010 and had to change address once for some strange reason and that I who run this blog am a poor student at a college in Sweden I’m only going to give out one award this year! I might give more awards throughout the years but this time I’m just going to let one award get out because of my lack of funds!  If you want me to get more money to the winners and those who comes behind them just let me know! If there are more people who wotes and gives money to the winners the better they will feel! The only thing that you have to remember is that the podcast, blog, skeptical association or anything like that who are working against the alternative medicine that so far has no proof of working including Homeopathy and alternatives like that! The people who are working against charlatans who think they are psychics that has no proof of their ability or anything like that!

All of you who reads this blog are welcome to vote for the 2011 “Best Of” but this year since there are no time left I’m going to announce the winner myself!

The 2010 winner of “The Best Of” and the winner of 100 Swedish kronor is the Swedish skeptical podcast Skeptikerpodden!

The reason why they win the award is that since they started at the end of march 2010 they have been a true skeptical podcast in Swedish that made skepticism public to the common Swede!  Through the 35 shows of 2010 they have proved that they can improve themselves and make themselves a name in the skeptical society!  I Danny Boston from A Magical Journey want to give you thanks for the great podcast and a congratulation of the 2010 award!

Skeptikerpodden consists of 8 skeptical Swedes who works for free and their names are (In alphabetical order): Anders, Andreas, Carl Johan, John, Jon, Maria, Pekka and Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment